Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, July 18, 2003

Friday Five  
1. When was the last time you cheated?
I don't; not even when given a really good opportunity. I would feel like I was cheating only myself. No, seriously.
2. When was the last time you stole?
My mom says me and my sister went to a liquor store with a bag, filled it with candy and walked home. Apparently we weren't noticed. My mom made us go back and apologize and she paid for the candy we took. I was probably around 4 or 5 years old.
3. When was the last time you lied?
I prefer being vague and evasive rather than outright lying. I'll mostly just tell half-truths or bent-truths instead of bald-face lies. I don't remember when the last time was.
4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?
Never.
5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?
I think I hurt my parents all the time, by not being a part of their religion. It must hurt to think your child is going to hell.