Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Coming Up Next  
This weekend is a flurry of activity. Saturday I might go to a domestic violence fundraiser at the Glendale YWCA. Saturday night we're going to see Wigfield. I bought the book but my husband read it first because I was already in the middle of another book. I still haven't read it yet; he says it's great. Sunday morning I think we're going to brunch with a friend. Sunday afternoon we're going to my Mom's house for a little hors d'ouevres reception thing because my brother's being ordained into the priesthood (they're Mormon). Sunday night I'm going with a friend to the Palace to see Zap Mama and Les Nubians. Also Sunday night, my husband's band Velouria will be playing a show at Johnny Foxx's as part of International Pop Overthrow (full schedule here). That totally sucks that I'm going to miss it, but I had my plans first.

[8/1/3 - Wigfield is sold out! So, we'll be going to a 40th birthday party for one of my co-workers. ]