Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Monday (Wednesday?) Madness  
1. What zodiac sign are you? Do you believe what your zodiac sign says about the kind of person you are?
Libra. Yeah, mostly accurate. I mean, you need to take into account all the factors, not just the sun sign. That's only one aspect.
2. Do you read your horoscope on a regular (or semi-regular) basis? Do you believe there is a certain degree of accuracy in what it says?
I subscribe to a daily e-mail horoscope from Beliefnet and check the weekly one on Free Will Astrology. They're decidedly more accurate than those in newspapers and magazines.
3. Have you ever visited (or called) any type of fortune teller? If so, feel free to share your experience; if not, feel free to share your thoughts as well.
I've visited two palm readers. I wouldn't say either was terribly correct, but it was fun. The first one was at the county fair in Pomona and she told me I would not marry the man I was with. Which was true, but I was 18. I think statistics were on her side. The second was at an arts & crafts street fair in South Pasadena. She told me I'd be moving close to water. I did move from Chino to Pasadena, which is closer to the ocean. But, really, that's stretching it.