Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, June 02, 2003

Just Want To Let It All Go  
I tore off May on my desk calendar at work this morning. So much has happened this last month. I can't believe it. I'm making some serious decisions about the direction my life will take now that this cycle is over. When I started this blog, a cycle had just ended and a new one begun. Now the carousel has come around again. I feel like a different person now than I did on the last revolution. I'm becoming closer to my friends, one in particular. He's become aware that I have something I'm not saying. I will eventually, but it hasn't been right yet. The moment will choose itself. I've already seen it.

On a more prosaic note, I bought a new tele Saturday.