Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, June 20, 2003

Furry Friday Five  
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Mostly straight and a little bit wavy. Very short.
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Long, short, brown, black, blond. At one point I and both my sisters had the long hair that's shaved underneath thing going on.
3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Well, when I wake up it's sticking straight up (see: Bride of Frankenstein), so I just try to tamp it down as much as I can. It likes to part on the left.
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
I'm actually growing it out just a little; I want the top to be a few inches longer. A bit of length makes it easier to handle.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Nope. My hair is very strong and resilient. Nothing I do to it ever hurts it. Also it grows incredibly fast, so any misguided cut is quickly remedied.