Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, June 13, 2003

Friday Five  
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
I don't have an answer to this one, for two reasons. One, I usually act on my desires, so I've done most of what I wanted. Two, I don't keep desires that long, so if I haven't done it that's probably because I changed my mind and don't want to anymore.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
There is always a nice way to say something. Often this involves saying very little, so that what I do say is honest.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Oh, yes. See, everyone tells me everything about everyone else because I'm a good listener. So I'm often in possession of knowledge I'd rather not have. I just file it away in my head with all the other secrets. That's the other thing, I'm terribly good at keeping secrets, my own and others'.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
I do live in a fictional world. So do you. We all live in a world of our own creation based on our unique perceptions.
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
Well, I would like to sing well.