Wow, this is a really good Friday Five. This is a topic that has been in heavy rotation lately, at least around me and my friends.
1. How many times have you truly been in love? Twice.
2. What is so great about the person you love the most? We laugh at the same things.
3. What qualities should a significant other have? A S.O. must be willing to work at the relationship, to communicate, to see things from another point of view.
4. Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes.
5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be? Love doesn't conquer all; it won't make you whole. sadfshfo 12:11 PM