Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, June 27, 2003

Friday Five  
1. How are you planning to spend the summer?
Apart from working and registering for school, I'm taking a short trip to Vegas in August for my father-in-law's birthday. I also wanted to take a longer trip up the coast to Cambria, Monterey, Santa Cruz and San Francisco. But it's looking like that won't happen.
2. What was your first summer job?
I didn't have a summer job; I had an all-year job. I worked in a pie & sandwich shop.
3. If you could go anywhere this summer, where would you go?
In a perfect world, Bali. But in this geo-political climate, Hawaii.
4. What was your worst vacation ever?
It's a tie between all the vacations my family took when I was little. Always in summer, always in a van or station wagon, always with a cooler full of lunch meat sandwiches, never with air conditioning.
5. What was your best vacation ever?
Our second trip to Cambria and Monterey. The first was nice, but on the second one we had more money and knew where to go.