Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Superpower  
I have a bunch of superpowers that could collectively be called ExtraSensitivePerception.

MousyEars
I can hear the comment you thought was under your breath. I can hear your car door close on the street outside my apartment. I can hear your keys jingle as you come down the walk to my door. I can hear the phone ring and know that it's you. I can almost hear the thoughts in your head; they sound like rustling, look like shadows, smell like dust and damp.
Snifferella
I can smell when you use a different laundry soap or wear clothes that have been in the bottom of your drawer, neglected for months. I can smell when you brushed your teeth but didn't floss. I can smell ghost-scents that aren't there.
SpiderSense
I know when there is a spider near me. I can always see them, when they think they're camoflauged. If I'm asleep when a spider comes near me, I see it in my dreams.
RawNerveSkin
I can feel a flea crawling on my skin. I can feel when you're standing near me and your sleeve touches my sleeve. My skin burns when you touch me, and it's almost too much.
EyeSight
I can read your thoughts in your eyes; they're written on your irises.
ThoughtSeed
I can put thoughts into your head and make you say things you don't understand.