Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, May 12, 2003

School  
Final exam this Saturday, then I'm finished for the semester. I'll be getting my Associate degree, too. I won't be taking any classes during Summer. I took a summer class once and it was very difficult and stressful. Instead I'm thinking of taking archery classes. Wouldn't that be fun? Also, my husband found my flute while he was cleaning, so I'm going to re-learn that, too. Next fall I hope to take a couple classes to finish my Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (there's a mouthful), which means I won't have to take any general ed classes at UCLA when I transfer. That's assuming they accept me (please, please, please). In addition to learning archery and flute, I have a painting to finish and a stack of books I just bought, so that should keep me busy.