Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, April 11, 2003

Ooh, I Like These Questions  
Friday Five (on time, check me out!)

1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
The Cure, Prayer Tour, in 1989. I think I still have the t-shirt.
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
Les Nubians.
3. What's your favorite song?
Right now, it's "Amour a Mort" by Les Nubians.
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Gender Barung. I used to play piano and flute. If I can find my flute I'll practice it this summer.
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Robert Johnson, King of the Delta Blues Singers. People say he sold his soul to the Devil in exchange for amazing musical talent.