Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, April 25, 2003

Friday Five  
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
I haven't watched much TV this week. The last thing I remember watching was Six Feet Under on Monday. We missed it on Sunday because we were busy. We also watched World Poker Tour on Wednesday.
2. What was the last thing you complained about and what was the problem?
See "Is It Obvious?" from 4/21/03 below.
3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
Yesterday I told a co-worker I liked his shirt.
4. What was the last thing you threw away?
This morning I threw away the "Westways" magazine I get with my AAA membership. There was a nice picture article about old orange crate labels.
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
Checked my webmail at Yahoo.