Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Survey  
I've been puzzling over something today and want your input. Yes, you! There's a friend I had in high school who was one year ahead of me. M was a great person, but after she graduated we lost touch. Occasionally I would see a common friend of ours who would tell me M missed me and urge me to call her. I never did, for a lot of reasons. Basically I didn't feel deserving of her friendship. At the time I had really low self-esteem and as a result I made a lot of bad decisions, especially about my friends. I had lots of good friends, but I almost always chose to hang around my bad friends instead. A couple years ago I looked her up on the internet and found a possible match. I didn't follow it, though, because I felt kind of ashamed about wanting her friendship back. Today I looked her up again and found a probable email address match. She had a cousin with the same name who lived in the same area (weird, huh?) so it's possible the match is wrong. I think you see where I'm going with this.

Should I email her?

I breathlessly await your suggestions.