Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, March 28, 2003

Friday Five  
1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
Scuffle at last Thursday's peace rally in Pasadena, where I was injured.
2. What one person touched your life this week?
My husband, for nursing me back to health after the above incident, and for staying home with me instead of going to poker on Tuesday because I was depressed and didn't want to be alone.
3. How have you helped someone this week?
Brought red beans & rice to work on Monday (everyone loved it). Gave $5 to a homeless man on Wednesday (he said God Bless and I said God Bless back).
4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
Read chapter on cardiovascular health for Health Education class. Read chapter on the origin of the cosmos for Astronomy class.
5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
Peace rally in downtown L.A. on Sunday. My co-workers promised to keep me in the middle of our group so they can protect me from further harm. Aren't they sweet?