Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, March 24, 2003

Friday Five on Tuesday  
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
My ancestors.
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
I would decline. There's no century that's better or worse than another. The same human problems follow you everywhere.
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
In the US, I might like Vermont. Outside the US, maybe Ireland.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
No thanks. All the characters I know are tragic.
5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
Ewww. That's one of the creepiest things I've heard. I'll take mine with all its flaws.