Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, February 03, 2003

So Late I Should Wait for the Next One, But  
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Wonder Woman. Lasso of truth; island of amazons; hot-hot boots; tiara, belt and bracelets with special powers; what's not to like? Plus she defeated Formicida, the woman with insect powers.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
Privacy.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
San Francisco
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
There isn't anything. Everything I wanted to learn, I did. New things I'm considering are archery and gamelan.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Since I'm late, I'll answer this as what I did over the weekend.
Friday night: went with husband to Beantown coffee shop in Sierra Madre to meet up with his dad and hear some music.
Saturday day: school, chores (general household cleaning)
Saturday night: went with husband and two friends to Jax in Glendale to have dinner and listen to live jazz. One of the performers is a co-worker of one of the friends.
Sunday day: chores (dishes, laundry, grocery shopping)
Sunday night: hubby and I had his dad over for dinner, then met up with him again later at The Buccaneer in Sierra Madre to hear Red Hill, a jazz band. They played at our formal wedding, and are produced by the studio hubby's dad works at.