Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, February 20, 2003

Since Everyone Else Is  
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate? hot mexican chocolate
McDonalds or Burger King? Gross by Grosswest
Marry the perfect lover or the perfect friend? the perfect friend is the perfect lover
Sweet or sour? sweet, just like me
Root Beer or Dr. Pepper? Blech, I hate root beer, so Dr. Pepper I s'pose
Sappy/action/comedy/horror? Equally atrocious
Cats or dogs? um, I'm neither here nor there on animals, so either I guess
Ocean or Pool? ocean
Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese? meh, either
Vanilla or Chocolate? I like both
Eyes open or closed? Closed when you kiss, open when you fall
Fly or breathe under water? Oh, breathe under water, totally!
Bunk-bed or waterbed? Can't sleep in either.