Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, November 18, 2002

Sigh  
I did not work on my "novel" this weekend. Perhaps in some part of my anxiety-riddled subconscious I realize that writing down my secrets with absolutely no intention of showing them to anyone is completely useless. That's faux disclosure. I'm running around in a circle trying to simulate progress. Tsk, tsk.
My painting has stalled also, but that's a logistical problem not an emotional one. Lack of an easel is hindering my progress. So far I've set down a few layers of gesso to cover the previous painting and prepare for the next one. Also I've got a subject and some ideas on how to approach it. But I really need that easel. I just can't continue painting while on my knees on a hardwood floor. Yee-ouch!