Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, November 28, 2002

Quickly  
Well, the wind stopped and the threatened rain has not showed. It's beautiful in L.A. today. They're saying rain tomorrow, but I don't see where from. Then again, we don't have real weather here. On any given week in L.A. it could be clear & 90 degrees, windy & 80 degrees, cloudy & 70, rainy & 70, rainy & 60, cloudy & 60, then clear & 90 degrees again. It's a crap shoot every day. Last year it was really stormy one time and suddenly it hailed really heavily for about 10 minutes and then stopped completely.

Today I'm going to my parents' house. All of my siblings and their families will be there; we haven't all been in one place at the same time in a couple years, so this will be something. It's the first time I'll see my nephew who was born last month. My mom wants my husband & I to bring pictures of ourselves because she's decided we'll all be making scrapbook pages for her. What is it about scrapbooking that makes people crazy? Or is it the other way around?

Addendum 12/4/02: Well it rained the next day all right. It was cool and cloudy in the morning and then around late afternoon, whoosh! It was pouring!