Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, November 01, 2002

 
Just dive in
A cycle of my life has ended; the next cycle begins. I've decided to chronicle this cycle. When I was a young adolescent my mother sent me to camp (church camp, no less) and I was given a diary. My parents are Mormon and in that religion it is strongly encouraged for everyone to keep a journal. I wrote in mine, honestly and freely, but my younger sisters found it and read it. They also told my mother what I had written, which was not flattering to her. Since then my attempts at journaling have been slapdash at best, always with a hovering fear of discovery. Now that I'm supposedly grown up I think I'll give it another shot, right here where nobody, and yet everybody, can find me.