Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Wednesday, November 27, 2002

And yet still more  
There is no good reason for one person to have nine perfumes. And still less reason for that same person to yet desire more.
In no order: Gucci Rush, Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte, Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll, Fresh Sugar, Origins Ginger Essence, Benetton Tribu, Victoria's Secret Halo, Burt's Bees Baby Bee, Moonscents patchouli oil. I am currently desiring Dior Addict.
I wear perfume all the time. The only time I'm not wearing perfume is when I'm going out shopping and plan to sample some new perfume to add to my collection. I don't wear it very strong, though. Just a spritz on the wrist so I can sniff it throughout the day to lift my spirits. I must look pretty strange surreptitiously sniffing my wrist all the time. And I swear I sleep better with a yummy fragrance on. Just last night I wore Baby Bee to bed; I smeared the solid perfume from my wrist to my elbow-crook and slept with my arm next to my face so I could drift off in a cloud of apricot buttermilk goodness. Mmmmmm...